CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

2.02.08

Today was sort-of a weird food day. It started at 7:30 with my usual.

Then I fixed us breakfast around 11, to prepare us for the gym. 2 slices 35 calorie bread, 2 slices 2% cheese, and 2 eggs.
Around 3, we realized we needed to eat before church. So we split the brie and fruit plate from Cosi.
We were running very easy for church. So we stopped at Starbucks! Tall Mocha, no whip.
And we split the Reduced-Fat Chocolate Banana Coffee Cake. (This is the best treat I've had so far!)
And a late dinner, leftover rice and veggies. I ate a little less than half of this. I heated up what was left, but wasn't as hungry as I thought. I would have been satisfied with a little cereal, but I needed veggies.
Calories in: 1312
Exercise: 60 minutes on treadmill, 30 minutes weights

1 comments:

Amy said...

Look at you go! I'm loving this site.. its fantastic!