CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

06.16.08

Brekkie: the usual.
Lunch: This is stock footage, but I had the same salad. Mixed greens, shredded chicken, cranberries, walnuts, currants, goat cheese, fig and maple dressing. And I am not using water bottles anymore. I have a pretty Starbucks cup now. You'll see pictures tomorrow.
Snack: A handful peanut M&Ms. I got in our supply drawer for some rubber bands, and the huge bag was staring at me. Hey, it's better than a trip to Starbucks.
Dinner: White Pizza. This bread was kinda between a pita and a tortilla in thickness. Really good. With ricotta cheese, shredded mozzarella, and a whole tomato sliced up.
I also had an additional bottled Starbucks drink as a snack this evening. Baby steps, right?

1 comments:

pantrypuff said...

Hey, how are the calories on that pizza? It looks damn good...