CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

1.28.08

I started my day with a Starbucks drink (180 calories)

And then I realized that I was going to the gym at what was usually lunchtime, and I probably needed some fuel. So I had a Clif bar. (My second favorite, only losing to the Banana Nut Bread flavor.) Lunch was leftover quiche and an apple.
Then I made this awesome salad for dinner at Kent's (check it out here).
And then Kent made Shrimp Scampi. (I was full from the salad, so I had a very small portion. Enough to get a taste and to make Kent feel good, but not too much to kill my hard work or stuff myself.) And, after a big dinner, I really wanted dessert. Lucky for me, I had these Choco-Cherry cupcakes in the freezer, and milk is good for me!

0 comments: