CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

3.15.08

I'm back!!

I don't have a full-length mirror in my house, and I wanted to have a pic of my recommitment date, so a public bathroom picture it is. Breakfast: 2 pump Mocha from da 'bucks.
Lunch: 2 slices veggie pizza from PapaLeno's in Berea. I had a medium sized piece and the smallest piece. That's quite a change from my old logic. I'd usually grab the biggest pieces so that I could get the most for the points in 2 slices. That's why I didn't do that well on WW. I found too many ways to cheat, or at least bend the rules. Anywho...
Dinner: Mediterranean Pasta Salad and milk. Glorious.
I was hungry after the gym, and we had banana pancakes in the freezer. These aren't that big. All three are on a saucer, not a big plate.
I'm back to doing this EVERY DAY!!

0 comments: