CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

3.17.08

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Breakfast was the usual.
Lunch was the beginning installment of my summertime favorite: tomatoes, mozzarella, and balsamic vinaigrette. It is worth the fat for me. I LOVE this. It is time for spring! (And, let me mention, I drank 2 full nalgene bottles at work!)
Yeah, so I caved and had a snack bag of M&Ms. One bag. That's all. That's serious improvement.
Then, as is our St. Paddy's Day tradition, we headed to Ramsey's for their SPD special: corned beef and cabbage, Irish stew, veggies, and soda bread. I ate all the veggies, all the bread, about half of the stew, and half of the beef and cabbage.

And then we split the Bailey's Irish Cream Cheese Cake. By split, I mean Nate ate a bite, and I ate most of the rest. But it was a great splurge.

0 comments: