CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

3.18.08

Breakfast: Starbucks and Clif bar

At orientation this morning, I didn't have my phone with me and I ate a banana. I saved the sticker and stuck it on my water bottle. And then the picture was really fuzzy. It's the thought that counts.
Lunch wasn't the best choice - but it was free, and I felt I had to use the cafeteria voucher I was given. So I had salad, half of the chicken fingers, and fat-free honey mustard. Yes, I know the picture is upside down. I've had trouble loading the pictures. so I'm sure not gonna flip it and load it again. You get the idea.
I brought an apple for lunch (that I didn't eat) so I had a snack available when I wanted one!
Dinner: turkey smoked sausage, 2 eggs, and ketchup. Oh, and milk.And then we went to the gym where I sweated a lot on the arc trainer. Good times.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I friggin love this blog!

lainb said...

what's with all the starbucks cups? :)