CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

3.19.08

So today wasn't the greatest eating day. I'll blame it on the darkness and the rain that started my day.

Breakfast: banana and a bottled Starbucks drink. I promise they taste better in a starbucks cup with starbucks ice.

Lunch was the Pita Pit. Feta, veggies, greek sauce in a whole wheat pita. Very yummy.
My co-worker bought me a cookie. It really wasn't that bad. I stuck the Carmex in for size reference.
Then, after work, I had some time to spare at church. And I had another Starbucks drink.
And dinner was glorious: PF Chang. I ordered the Walnut Shrimp (it comes with honeydew!), and I had a little each of Kent's and Nate's. It was awesome. We also split a dessert 3 ways, but I didn't take any pictures of that.

0 comments: